Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Field Journal ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a unique card to share with you that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #472.
I saw the sketch and thought - What am I going to do with that sketch?!?! - Since the optional theme is Beverages either warm or cold I came up with grapes - that I'm pretty sure are blueberries! LOL
What does all of that mean? It means I don't have any stamp sets that have beverages in glasses, mugs, cups or anything else. So I went with the blueberries (I think) from the stamp set Field Journal hoping to pass them off as grapes. I love grape juice and that's a beverage right? 
Here is this week's sketch and I already mentioned the optional theme. Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
This card has one little stamp that was so easy to color. I used my ink pads, my water painters and watercolor paper. You could also use stampin' write markers or the ink refills to do this too. My ink pads were the closest so that's what I grabbed. Yes, these are the colors I used to watercolor. Three greens for the leaves and two blues and a purple for the "grapes".  
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...