Thursday, March 19, 2020

Timeless Tulips ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's unique card is from a team challenge that I entered quite a while ago.  
I was mailed a bird ballad laser-cut card and had to create a full card using only current stamps from SU! I chose to use the stamp set Timeless Tulips and to make the card dark so the flowers would pop. 
The flowers were all fussy cut, but I love the look of them so I think it was worth it!  To create the two-tone look I inked the flowers with Daffodil Delight, then used my Real Red Stampin' Write marker to define the flower. Then I blended the colors together a little using a sponge dauber with a little bit of Daffodil Delight ink.  Here are some samples below...
As you can tell the thicker I drew the red lines the darker the tulip would be when I blended the colors together with the dauber.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...