Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Sailing Home ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's fun card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #448.
I have to tell you this card took a bit of thought for me.  I needed a masculine card for my stamp a stack so after going with that theme I picked a stamp set that I hoped would help me follow the sketch at least a bit...sailing home.
Here is the sketch and as you can tell I didn't go with this week's optional theme to use the photo.
The lighthouse and sailboat are stamped on watercolor paper with StazOn black. I colored them in with watercolor pencils, then used my aqua painter to spread the color around a bit.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


1 3/8" Circle Punch (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...