Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Happy Belated Birthday

Today's card design is inspired by you guessed it...a Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch!
I almost forgot that I needed a card this week for TSOT. I'm not sure how that happened. Guess I'm just a little distracted lately.
 I also am a little late for my niece's birthday...two days to be exact. :( I decided to make her a card using something that I did with watercolor a while back. I had it siting out and on my desk so I figured why not put it on a card...so I did. :)
Here is the sketch I was working with for this card.  The optional theme is "Jungle Fever". I have flowers and they can be found in the jungle so does that count? Sure, why not?!?! 
Make sure you head over to the TSOT blog HERE to see what the other designers created and if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

As a disclaimer I am not sure if I used my watercolors or if I used my SU! ink pads for the flowers since I painted them back in December (the date was on the back of my painting).  They seem to match SU! ink to a T so I listed those colors. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...