Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Rare Blessings ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's CAS card was inspired by Try Stampin' On Tuesday's sketch challenge #444...minus the optional theme.
Have you ever heard of Name Day?  It's not really something we celebrate in the United States, but is celebrated in other parts of the world.  
I had never heard about it until a friend from Hungary told us a bit about it.  Now I make sure I send her a card every year to celebrate her special day.  I'm not sure how many years I've been doing it now...8 or 9 maybe?  
I said earlier I didn't do the optional theme which is "use up your scraps". When I think of scraps I think of DSP, printed paper, etc.  I don't actually buy that kind of paper.  I don't like most of it and the ones I do like always put the two kinds that I like on the front and back of the same piece of paper and that seems like a waste to me.  Guess I'd rather spend my $$ on something else.  I have seen some beautiful cards using it though, so maybe someday I'll buy some to use instead of to give away as a gift. lol
This is our sketch for the week.  Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE.  And if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

140lb watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...