Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I'll Bee Yours ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Do you ever need to create a card and you just don't feel like it or don't have a lot of time?
That's how I've been feeling lately! And I have to admit I love the Paper Pumpkin kits I've been getting.  Most of the time they are cards, but some have a few gift boxes every now and then.
 I get together with my mom and we create our cards together and catch up on life with each other.
This week's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #442 and was created using only the stamps from January's Paper Pumpkin kit. The optional theme is pastel colors.
Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
At the end of each month my Paper Pumpkin subscribers get a free PDF with card samples and the instructions on how to create each card.  This is a bonus PDF using January's "I'll Bee Yours" kit.  

If you'd like to get a free PDF every month just subscribe for Paper Pumpkin HERE.  We always have a little something on the inside of our cards too just to add to the card (and for those of us who have a hard time figuring out what to write it takes up space so we don't have to write as much! lol).

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...