Friday, October 11, 2019

Snow Front ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have a card to share with you that I made awhile ago. 
I wasn't too sure about it, so I set it aside for a while.  When I picked it up later I decided I liked it after all and ended up sending it to someone for their birthday.  I can't remember who though! lol
I stamped the mountains first, then used my aqua painter to fill in the empty space of the mountains.  Then I stamped the trees and also blended them with water and stamped over them again.  I didn't want the bottom half empty, so I added a bit of color and (of course) blended that using my aqua painter again.   I finished it off with the Happy Birthday sentiment.
It's been so long since I made this card that I'm guessing at the colors I used.  I do know everything was inked using SU! Stampin' Write markers. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...