Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Painted Harvest ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #428.
I actually did both the sketch and inspiration! Can you believe it? lol  
I made this for my upline's birthday earlier last month.  I really like how it turned out, but you can't see the shimmer that's all over the card.  Guess my camera didn't want to cooperate!
This is the sketch and inspiration for my card.  I did turn my card 90 degrees - big surprise there! I also used the colors in one of the pictures for inspiration.
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!  Check out what the other designers created Here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...