Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Snow Front ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is very loosely inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #424.
Since my SU! supplies are still limited I went with an outdoor watercolor scene instead of using die cut shapes.
Here is this week's sketch.  Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
To create this card I used watercolor paper and lightly penciled in a rectangle, then filled in the sky with Balmy Blue and Pool Party (I used my markers by scribbling the color on a block and picked up the color with an aqua painter). Then I colored the grass using Old Olive and Garden Green.  I stamped the house with Early Espresso and the trees with Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.  I went over everything with an aqua painter, then I dabbed on the colors for the leaves using Old Olive, Garden Green and Shaded Spruce.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


All colors were made using SU! Stampin' Write Markers.
Colors listed above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...