Sunday, August 18, 2019

Rare Blessings ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Yes, I'm using Rare Blessings again!  I love this stamp!
If you recall, I used it on my last post also. 
When prepping for my stamp a stacks I always make a couple of extra sets just in case someone wants to bring a friend at the last minute or just forgot to sign up.  Well if neither of those happen I end up with extra sets.  In this case I had the flower painted, but I hadn't assembled the card yet.  I was challenged by my upline to make a card from a sketch so I did a little trimming around the flower and put together this card.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

The marker colors that I used are Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz and Granny Apple Green

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...