Thursday, August 15, 2019

Rare Blessings ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today I have two cards to share with you using the Stampin' Up! stamp Rare Blessings.


I created the pink card for my July stamp a stacks and the blue card for one of my niece's birthdays. These cards were so simple and easy to make! To get the watercolor look all I did was put a few streaks of a Stampin' Write Marker on the flower petals, leaves and stems, then used an aqua painter to move the color around so it looks like watercolor.

Which one is your favorite?


                         
                      
All products used are listed below.

If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

All of the colors shown above except Whisper White and Basic Black were specific marker colors used on these two cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...