Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Rare Blessings ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #416.
I needed a birthday card for a friend (Hugs, Dawn!) and had to create a card for the challenge. This is what I came up with using a new stamp set called Rare Blessings. I always like to see what other stampers make using a stamp set, but since this set is new there is NOT a lot out there to look at yet!
Here is the sketch I followed, but I did not do the optional theme this time...Christmas in July.  I probably should have because I need a lot more Christmas cards!  Check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE. If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!  
I wanted to try the "no line" watercolor technique using this set and I think I kind of did it.  Most of the lines disappeared or were very light when I added a bit of water.  I used my SU! watercolor pencils to fill everything back in where it needed it.  I also used them to do the wash and the spatters everywhere.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. :)
I know there are a lot of colors listed here, but most of them are SU! watercolor pencils.  
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


140# cold press watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...