Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is one of my July stamp a stack cards.
My upline challenged all of her downline to create a card from a sketch she posted.  The only thing I changed was using a square instead of a circle where my flower is stamped.
I stamped the flower image on a piece of watercolor paper, then used my ink pad lids to watercolor the flower.  It's SO easy to do!  I haven't made a video in a LONG time so maybe it's time I make another one to show you how easy it is. 
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

140 lb. watercolor paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...