Saturday, June 22, 2019

Winter Woods ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card features a bit of sponging...one of my favorite techniques.
I created this card for our pastor and his wife who retired after serving God and our church family faithfully for 25 years! I am so thankful for them and wish them well wherever their next adventure takes them!
Another technique I did on this card was masking.  Yes, I stamped and cut out a lot of tree trunks, but they were the easiest masks I've ever had to cut.  Just wish I didn't have so many straight trees in a row on the right side. lol  

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

Post-it notes for masking (sticky on the whole back side, not )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...