Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Sailing Home ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's challenge #412.
This new set from Stampin' Up! called Sailing Home is a great masculine set.  I created this card for my dad for Father's Day...here's hoping he doesn't see my post before next Sunday! lol
This is our sketch/technique challenge.  I did both...kind of!  That's me, always changing things up.  I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left and fudged a little on the circle (the birds) and the stripe (the water).  I don't do a lot of fun folds on cards, but thought this was the perfect one to give it a try on so I did.
Make sure you check out what all of the designer created using this sketch HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I'm pretty sure these are the colors I used, but you can use any color you like. :)

Here's my card showing the fun fold.  This one is nice and easy, but does take a little more paper than normal.  Cut your base 5 1/2" x 11" then score at 4 1/4" and 7 5/8".  Add how every many layers that you'd like after that.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.



 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


140# cold press watercolor paper 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...