Friday, April 19, 2019

Lovely as a Tree ~ Stampin' Up! Cards

It's that time of year!  
Stampin' Up! has their retired list out. 
 I thought I'd do a flash back of one of my favorite sets  that is retiring...
Lovely as a Tree.

I've made a collage of  some of the cards that I created throughout the years using this set.  
I hope you enjoy reminiscing with me.  
If you haven't bought this set and would like it make sure you get it now!
It is guaranteed until May 24, but after that it's while supplies last!

Check out the retired list from the annual catalog HERE.
Check out the retired list from the occasions catalog HERE.
April 15–June 3, 2019
All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after June 3.
Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, these items will have guaranteed availability until May 24; all other products are not guaranteed and are available while supplies last only.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...