Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Let it Ride ~ A Stampin' Up! Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #406.
I had fun doing a bit of watercolor, but I have to admit I followed the sketch VERY loosely!  After I was done with my card I noticed that the optional theme was watercolor, so at least I hit that on the mark! 
Here is the sketch I followed.  Can you tell the horse is supposed to be the rectangle, the grass is the strip and the words are the half oval.  Probably not!  My hubby didn't think so either, but I'm happy with how it turned out. :) Check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  If you get a chance to play we'd love to see what you create!

I used Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils to add the color.  I colored all the color on then used my aqua painter to move the color around.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post.


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog. 

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...