Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #400!
Since I need a card for my daughter's birthday this week I went a little darker than I normally would.  She likes dark cards, so that's what she's gonna get...with a bit of white in there too just for me! lol
Here is the sketch I was working with.  Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
This was a pretty simple card to make.  I did a few watercolor washes, added a bit of heat embossing and dry embossing and followed the sketch.  

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

I participate in several affiliate programs.  This means that I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog, but at no cost to you.  Please know I will never share or review product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

Supplies used on this card:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...