Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Beautiful Friends ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #398 and a color challenge for a swap that I was in.
This was a fun card to make and pretty easy to do (because I already had the masks cut out).  I keep them and use them over for as long as they last.
First I stamped the flower petals in Rustic Rose, then I stamped the cones on top using Rock Candy.  After that I masked the flowers, then stamped the stems and leaves using Fresh Sage.
This is the sketch I used and I have to admit I stretched it...a lot!  I used the top flower as the circle and rectangle underneath.  The medium and small flowers were the circles and the sentiment is "kind of" the middle and bottom rectangles.  I just couldn't come up with an idea that I liked using actual paper, so I used my stamps instead. :)  Make sure you check out what the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

I participate in several affiliate programs.  This means that I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog, but at no cost to you.  Please know I will never share or review product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

Supplies used on this card:

Post-Its for masking




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...