Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Valentine Pals ~ A Spellbinders FSJ Card

Today I have a cute set of Valentine's Day cards to share with you that were inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch and photo challenge #394.
This set of cards are so quick and easy to make.  The hardest part is coloring.  If you love to color then it's not hard at all.  Below is the sketch and photo challenge and for once I used both on my cards.  
Make sure you check out all of the other great sketches the designers created HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
I definitely have a favorite card.  What one is yours?
I'm sure my favorite is pretty easy to pick out...the weiner doggie!! 💗💗💗
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

I participate in several affiliate programs.  This means that I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog, but at no cost to you.  Please know I will never share or review product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...