Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Layered Rose with Spellbinders FSJ

Today I decided to use a free stamp set I got from Spellbinders and the sketch is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #392.
I was originally going to stamp the flower directly on the card stock, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted so I cut it out and popped it up.  I also sponged Summer Days ink onto my Whisper White cards stock starting at the corners and working my way in.  It was too plain without the added color, but I didn't want it completely yellow because it would have blended in too much with my flower so I only sponged a little bit.
Below is the sketch I followed and the Optional Theme is Metallic Madness.  I didn't have any metallic to go with this, so I went without it.  Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

I participate in several affiliate programs.  This means that I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog, but at no cost to you.  Please know I will never share or review product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

Supplies used on this card:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...