Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Flower Swirls ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #388 and was made for my niece's birthday. :)
Even though it looks like I stamped the flowers and sentiment with black, it's actually gold embossing powder.  After stamping the images I quickly colored my flowers with Journey Color Splash Pencils using light pink (#6), medium pink (#5) and yellow (#16). Then I colored in the leaves with light green (#18) and dark green (#20).  After coloring them all I used my blending brush to "watercolor".  I let it dry and repeated the process again to darken it up a little more.
Here is the sketch I used and the theme this week is Celebrate!
Make sure you head over to Try Stampin' to see what other cards the designers created HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
If you'd like to see what I used to create this card head to the very bottom of my blog.  I will have links to everything I've used on it.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

I participate in several affiliate programs.  This means that I receive a commission when products are purchased through links here on my blog, but at no cost to you.  Please know I will never share or review product that I would not personally recommend or that I do not personally like.

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...