Friday, November 2, 2018

The Bright Side ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I've been waiting a while to share today's card.  I created it back in July...I think.  After I made it I knew it would be perfect to give to my hubby for our anniversary (which is today! :)  I always like to make him special cards so this one is pretty special to me. :)
Have you ever had nature inspire you to create?  I have many times and this card is no exception.  We had a few gloomy and rainy days out and one Sunday evening this past summer I looked outside and there were clouds to the east and the sun was close to setting.  All of the different colors on the clouds from the evening sun were just beautiful!  I knew I had to paint those colors and this is what I came up with.
This was also one of the cards I made when I tried out for the creative team with Fun Stampers Journey.  I worked on it for about a day and a half.  Not the whole time, mind you!  I'd work on it then let it dry.  Then I go back to it and work some more.  I fiddled with it until I was happy and I have to say I really like how this one turned out!!
I no longer have access to the colors I use...boo! :'(  However FSJ has changed a bit and I have to change with it.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...