Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Ornament Swirls ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have a quick post for you today that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #384.
These are a couple of quick and easy Christmas cards to make if you need a few more cards to send out.
This is the sketch for challenge #384.  The optional theme was Thank You, but right now I need Christmas cards so that's what I went with. :)  Check out what the other designers created HERE.  If you'd like to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara


 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...