Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Frosty Snowflake ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

I have a Christmas card to share that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #386.
This is one of those sketches that is so easy to work with.  I made this card in a snap...and for me that's unbelievable! lol
 This is the sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and the optional theme is Bling It Up.  I'm not sure my sparkle paper and dry embossing counts as blinging it up, but it is a shimmery card!
Make sure you head over and check out what the other designers created HERE.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara
 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...