Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spookville Die Set ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Happy Halloween! 
I've been holding off sharing this card until today...
I made this card for my niece's birthday earlier this month.  She likes fun cards so this year I decided to combine her b-day with Halloween. :)  If you look closely you can see some of the note I wrote for her inside the card. 😃
The dark sky in the background was sponged as well as the hill to create a little drive up to the "spooky" house and the windows in the house.  I love the look it gives to a lot of the cards I make.  It does take a bit of extra effort, but I think it's worth it!  
 This is where I'd usually put the colors I used on my card, but I made the card so long ago I really don't remember which inks I used! lol Plus I will no longer be able to access the site I use to create my color swatches because FSJ is changing on November 1 (tomorrow!!)  I will be posting about that soon!!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...