Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Handpicked for You ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is a new to me set from Fun Stampers Journey called Handpicked for You and was inspired by this week's sketch challenge (#383) at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
I rotated the sketch 90 degrees since that seemed to fit what I wanted to do a little better. :)  I used my Color Splash pencils to color in the flowers and vase.  It was pretty simple to do.  Just add a bit of color in the dark spots on the flowers, use a couple of greens on the leaves and stems and a couple of blues for the water in the vase.  Once that was lightly colored on I used my blending brush to blend the colors and give it the watercolor look.
Here is the sketch that I used.  Go check out what all of the other designers made HERE using this sketch and if you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Whip Cream
Kiwi Slice
Green Olive
Fresh Forest
Cool Pool
Pool Play
Pretty Pansy
Black Licorice
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara


Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...