Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Bright Side ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's Tic Tac Tue Challenge #4.

I quickly whipped up this card using  the top line on the Tic Tac Tue board...sea/ocean, yellow, tearing.  Yup, the card is a little low on yellow, but it didn't say how much yellow I had to have! lol
Here's the Tic Tac Tue board for you to check out.  Make sure you check out what the other designers created HERE using this board.  We'd love to see what you create if you get a chance to play along!  
I used two stamps from the new stamp set The Bright Side to create my scene.  First I stamped all of the rocks.  Then I masked the rocks and stamped the lighthouse over top to make it look the the lighthouse is behind the prominent rock.  I colored everything using Journey Color Burst Pencils.  Very easy peasy to create! :)  

Whip Cream
Cranberry Bliss
Lemon Drop
Kiwi Slice
Fresh Forest
Cool Pool
Catalina Splash
Pumpkin Bread
River Stone
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...