Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Mermaid Kisses ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's cute card is inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #353.  I made this card for my niece's 10th birthday.
I stamped just one part of a large stamp that has some waves on it for the background, then used liquid color to watercolor that area in.  I also flicked the watercolor and silver and sparkle silks on the background.  I used Color Burst pencils to color in the mermaid and starfish. And of course I spritzed the starfish and mermaid with a mixture of sparkle silk and rubbing alcohol for a shimmery look.
This is the fun sketch that I played with this week.  Head over to TSOT's blog HERE to see what all the other designers created.  If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
All products used are listed at the bottom of my blog.

Watermelon Fusion
Lemon Drop
Beach Breeze
Beach Ball
Catalina Splash
Grape Fusion
Whip Cream
Black Licorice
 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.

Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn


If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:



2 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! I love the watery background and the hints of sparkle! Perfect for a mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margaret! It's nice to hear from you again. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...