Sunday, May 21, 2017

Stay Wild in Watercolor ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is a sympathy card I sent out to a friend of mine.  I don't know about anyone else, but sympathy cards are always the hardest type card for me to make.  Not that the card itself is hard, but I want to send just the right one.  I've heard a lot of people say they like to have sympathy cards on hand, but I can't do that for some reason.  I like to make something special and unique for each family.  Don't get me wrong...I don't expect that from anyone and appreciate each card I receive!  


  
Here is a video showing how I created this card using the ATS stamp Stay Wild, the Dark Roast ink pad and Dark Roast and Gold Silk. 

 If you get my blog through email you'll need to go to the bottom of the email and click on "Simply Sara Stampin'".  That will bring you to my blog where you'll have access to see the video.  For some reason it doesn't show in emails!






Dark Roast


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your Journey Coach! If you are thinking about joining 
Fun Stampers Journey and would like to be a Journey Coach click 
"Join My Team". 
I'd love to have you join me on my journey!  

If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 
Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

140 lb. hot pressed watercolor paper
1/2" flat watercolor brush


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...