Tuesday, October 13, 2015

I'd Fall for You All Over Again...

Today I have another fall card for you.  I'm sure I've said this before, but I'll say it again...I love making fall cards!  I love the colors, the season and I don't get to make them very often which I think makes me love it when I feel like I can. :)   Plus that's what it's all about over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  A fun sketch and an autumn theme.


This is the sketch that we're playing with for this challenge and if you click HERE you can see what all of the other designers created too.  If you get a chance, play along with us.  We'd love to see what you create!



I have to be honest that I was not too sure about this card since I had just created another card using this set right before this card and I loved it!  When I get two thumbs up from family though that helps. :)  So I went with it instead of going back to the drawing board.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

I would love to be your demonstrator! If you like what you see and want to order anything just click on any of the products that I've listed at the bottom of my blog or click on the "Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. Any of them will take you directly to my website! If you have questions feel free to contact me. Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . If you're thinking of becoming a demonstrator click "Join My Team". I'd love to have you join me!

Supplies used on this card:

Retired Stamp Set:  Express Yourself
Retired Punch:  Postage Stamp

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...