Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Watercolor Wash World of Dreams

Wowser did I have a time and half with this week's sketch at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! lol  I wasn't sure what to do because I kept pulling out different sets with different ideas.  I finally settled on the set World of Dreams and made two cards...one a birthday and one a thank you. :)  I used my stampin' write markers to color in each of my stamps and stamped them onto damp watercolor paper.  I also did a bit of watercolor wash...at least that's what I think it's called.  I don't have a lot of DSP because it's not my favorite thing, but wanted something other than plain watercolor paper.


Make sure you check out the sketch HERE at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and play along too.  I can't see what the rest of you create with this sketch.  The designers' cards are all so different and I love that!



Just a couple more pics for you to enjoy.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...