Thursday, November 6, 2014

Christmas Blessings

I've been working away on my Christmas cards this year thanks to 'Tis the Season's Christmas card challenge blog.  I really have no idea how many Christmas cards I have, but I'm sure it's close to what I need for this year.  If I make more than I need, then I guess I have a head start for Christmas 2015. lol  Anyway this time around 'Tis the Season has a sketch for us to play with.  I have to admit I kept on adding to this card.  At first I just had the pic in the oval and the bow, then I added "Christmas Blessings".  I finally finished it off with the star because that top left corner looked blank without it.  I also couldn't decide if I should use Coastal Cabana or Pool Party so I went with both.  



Make sure you head over to 'Tis the Season HERE to check out all the other fun Christmas cards and to play along too!  Christmas is less that two months away!  Good thing my daughters love to shop and bargain shop at that.  They pick up all the gifts for me...whew!!!!








Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on these cards;

More Merry Messages (retired)

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...