Thursday, October 9, 2014

Christmas Blessings

How are your Christmas cards coming?  Hopefully you all have a good stash going.  Here are four more that I've made with 'Tis the Season's sketch challenge #27.  Not sure how many cards I have yet, but I know I'm close...whew! :)  I have to admit I've really enjoyed making different ones throughout the year instead of coming up with one design and working like crazy in October and November to get them done.  I also like the fact that I can buy more than one or two Christmas sets too.  So many Christmas or winter cards that I can make now!


Make sure you stop by 'Tis the Season HERE to check out the other great Christmas cards and to play along too.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:

Retired Christmas sentiment set and embossing folder

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and the ornaments are so pretty! Finally getting a chance to pop back in and visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...