Thursday, September 11, 2014

Beauty of the Season

Guess what?  Christmas is coming!  The last I heard someone mention it we were 15 weeks away.   How are you doing on your Christmas cards?  I have quite a few done thanks to 'Tis the Season Christmas card blog challenge. :)  That's what today's card is for, and we are on challenge #25.  Why not stop on by HERE to get a little inspiration and to play along. 


I really like this new Christmas set from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog, Beauty of the Season.  I was going to add in some sponging or brayering for the backgrounnd, but decided I liked the card just like this.  After coloring everything in with Blendabilities and coloring over it with an embossing marker so I could clear emboss over everything I wasn't about to take a chance and ruin it. lol


Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Supplies used on this card:  

Versamarker 



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...