Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lovely as a Christmas Tree

Wow, was there a great turnout over at 'Tis the Season while we joined up with the Jingle Belles!  That was fun, so hopefully we get a chance to do it with them again some time.  This week we have an inspiration sketch, and wow did I have to think about it!  I don't have a lot of Christmas stamps, so I decided to go with the colors for my inspiration.  I pulled the green and red from the wreaths to be my main colors and the gray as a part of the background...I know, the opposite of what is in the picture. lol  I love how they turned out though, and was surprised that my hubby and daughter liked the green cards more than the red.  I thought for sure everyone would turn their noses up at them.  Personally I can't decide which color I like better. lol  Make sure you head on over to 'Tis the Season HERE to to see the other great cards and play along with us too.




Yeah, I got a little carried away with the pics this time, but I had so many turn out this time!  The cards even show the sparkle I added when I spritzed them, and that's pretty hard to catch most of the time.




Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Lovely as a Tree & Christmas Collectibles
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green & Basic Gray
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
Ribbon:  5/8" Seam Binding in Cherry Cobbler
 & 5/8" Organza in White
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Brayer

1 comment:

  1. They are both stunning! I love the red and green as the primary colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...