Friday, April 18, 2014

Zoo Review

Today's card is a little different than my norm, but I needed a masculine card for this month's stamp a stacks. I really like how it turned out too!  It also gave me a chance to try a new technique...ombre.  I've done it before (not realizing it!) using card stock, but not using ink. This technique is a part of the next challenge for the Friday Mashup by Lynda.  I actually had a lot of fun playing around with it trying to get it to look just right for the idea I had in my mind.  So what's the other part of the Friday Mashup challenge?  A sketch. :)

Create a project using the "Sketch".
Create a project with the "Ombre' Background Technique".
Or Mash it up and create a project an "Ombre' Background & The Sketch"



Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Zoo Review & Banner Greetings
Card stock:  Basic Black & Naturals White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  So Saffron, 
Calypso Coral & Cajun Craze
Stampin' Write Markers: Cajun Craze
Calypso Coral & Crisp Cantaloupe
StazOn:  Black
Linen Thread
Sponges



1 comment:

  1. This looks awesome! Such a great way to use this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...