Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy Watercolor

Just a quick post for you today since I should have been to bed hours ago!  Yup, I schedule my posts ahead, but this one sure won't be much ahead! lol  Today's card is for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge.  I didn't do the twist this week which is Red, White and Pink.  I didn't need anymore Valentine's Day cards, so I just used some bright colors from the newest In Colors.  I also flipped my pieces around since it looked better that way with the stamp I used.





Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Happy Watercolor & Simply Sketched
Card Stock:  Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe,
Strawberry Slush & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
& Strawberry Slush 
Embossing Folder:  Framed Tulips
Punches:  Decorative Label & Angled Tag Topper
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Aqua Painter & Sponges

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...