Friday, January 24, 2014

Thank You Stars

It's time for another Friday Mashup challenge and this week challenge is from Lisa.  Her challenge for us is...


Create a project with "Stars."
Create a set of "Thank you Cards with Matching Envelopes". 
Or Mash it Up and create a set of "Thank you Cards & Envelopes using Stars."

Believe it or not I hardly have any stamps with stars on them.  I had to dig through my sets and found one in a sale-a-bration set Banner Blast.  I've been seeing a lot of cards made using this set, but they all use the banner.  Not me since I'm all about stars today. lol  I decided to make 3x3 cards since I think they're so cute and if I don't use them myself I can give them away as a gift for someone else to use. :)  





Don't forget to check out what the other designers made HERE, and to play along if you get the chance!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Sets:  Banner Blast & Sassy Salutations
Card Stock:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding,
Coastal Cabana,  Wisteria Wonder & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding,
Coastal Cabana & Wisteria Wonder
Punch:  Star (retired)

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...