Friday, January 31, 2014

Dancing in the Moonlight

 Hi Everyone...today I'm excited since I'm hosting my first challenge at the Friday Mashup!  I've created a sketch for you to use and a mashup to add to it.  This week they are...

Create a project with "Sketch."
Create a project using some "Sponging"
Or Mash it Up and create a project with "Sponging using the Sketch."

I'd love to have you play along with us HERE!  The designers have some great cards to inspire you too.  Give it a try if you have a bit of time.  I'd love to see what you create. :)  

Since sponging is one of my favorite techniques I really went all out with the sponging on this card.  I cut the tulips out after I stamped them with Black StazOn ink.  I cut the tulips from their stems too so I could sponge all around them, and put them on using dimensionals so they'd pop a little.  At first I was going to sponge daylight colors for the background, but didn't like how that looked, so I went with a twilight look.  I hope you enjoy what I've created.








Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Sara

Stamp Set:  Blessed Easter
Card Stock:  Strawberry Slush
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Strawberry Slush, So Saffron, 
Crisp Cantaloupe, Gumball Green, Night of Navy, 
Pacific Point, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay,
Coastal Cabana &  Pool Party
Embossing Folder:  Framed Tulips
Punch:  1 3/8" Circle
Sponges & Patience!




2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the twilight look! I had been debating the tulip stamp and had almost talked myself out of it, but now this is so pretty I'm thinking I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the twilight look! I had been debating the tulip stamp and had almost talked myself out of it, but now this is so pretty I'm thinking I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...