Sunday, September 8, 2013

RHSSC - Everything Eleanor

It's Sunday so that means it's time for another Red Hot Stampers' sketch challenge.  I had an idea going through my mind for this sketch after being inspired at our Red Hot meeting on Thursday.  One of the ladies showed a bunch of crafts she's been working on and some of them had paper flowers on them.  It's been a while since I've made some paper flowers, so I thought it would be a good time to give another one a try. :)
Don't forget to check out what the other Red Hot Stampers made HERE.






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor & Dictionary
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Basic Black & Cherry Cobbler
Sizzlits:  Little Leaves
Jewels:  Basic Rhinestones
Smooch Spritz:  Vanilla Shimmer
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...