Monday, September 2, 2013

Creative Crew - CCREW0913HF

Here is the Creative Crews Third challenge...Holiday Focus: 911 Remembrance. It's not a holiday, but it's a day that has been imprinted on our minds.  Make a project with the Big Shot that allows you to remember a day from your past. If you wish to share the significance of this day, we'd love to read about it.

 Since the 4th of July is my favorite holiday I decided to use the set Too Kind by flipping the flowers upside down to make fireworks. I Love other holidays, but this is one where we get to be outside to celebrate with the family. We start the day off with a parade and end it with festive fireworks. :)  Just a fun day to celebrate the freedom we have.

I must say I have a hard time remember or following directions or something.  I guess I just got excited when I figured out the flowers would make cool fireworks that I just plain ol' forgot to use the Big Shot with my first card...


  I did change it though and it was so quick and simple to do too. :)


Just a few quick stamps on the inside too.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Too Kind & Seasonal Sayings
Card Stock: Real Red, Night of Navy & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Real Red & Night of Navy
Versa Mark
Accessories: Framelits: Apothocary Accents; Stampin' Emboss Powder: White; Heat & Stick Powder; Dazzling Diamonds; Candy Dots: Regals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...