Monday, September 2, 2013

Creative Crew - CCREW0913CF

My second project for the Creative Crew over at Splitcoast was a Catalog Focus: use any of the stampsets on pages 111-119 in the annual catalog.  Make a project in a new way to you by using a technique you've never tried or a special fold never used by you before. Continue to use at least two of the colors from the color focus, crushed curry, coastal cabana, smoky slate or whisper white.

I decided to use Coastal Cabana and Whisper white for my colors.  And believe it or not I had never used the bleaching technique.  So I pulled out a set and got busy, however I kind of made a mistake and didn't use a set from the listed pages. :( So this is the first card I came up with and I loved it.  I was so bummed that I had to make another card, but...


I loved the second one I came up with too and it was using one of the sets I was supposed to use! :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  My Friend & Pleasant Poppies
Card Stock:  Coastal Cabana & Whisper White
Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories: Stampin' Emboss Powder: White; Festive Papaer-piercing Pack; Punch: 1" Square; Framelits: Windows Collection; Ribbon: 5/8" Organza in Whisper Whte; Jewels: Basic Pearls; Bleach; Sponges
Techniques: Bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...