Sunday, April 8, 2012

RHSSC 31

Hello everyone and Happy Easter!!  I guess I posted my Easter card earlier this week, so for today it's another Happy Birthday for the Red Hot Stamper's 31st challenge.  I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this challenge at first, but once I had my colors picked out my idea seemed to come right together. :)  Head on over to the Red Hot Stampers to check out a few more cards for this challenge.





Thanks for looking and have a great Easter!

Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style & Afterthoughts (retired hostess)
Card Stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
 & Mocha Morning Specialty DSP
Classic Stampin' Pad:  Real Red
StazOn:  Black
Punch:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Embossing Folder:  Vintage Wallpaper
Bigz Die:  Top Note
Ribbon:  5/8" Satin in Basic Black
Brads:  Glimmer Basics Black
Crimper & Sponges



1 comment:

  1. Sara, this is so elegant! LOVE the stamping on the red top note and your flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...