Monday, July 11, 2011

Little Lamb Baby Card

When I asked the ladies what kind of cards they would like to see at the stamp a stacks they requested baby cards.  I had a hard time coming up with something though!  If it was just boy or girl it wouldn't be so bad, but trying to come up with one that would be good for both...not so easy.  Then I remembered a little lamb I had made for my nieces b-day card and thought that would be cute to put on a card.  I finally managed to come up with this. :) 


A closer view of the little lamb. :)


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Set:  Curly Cute
Card Stock:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, 
So Saffron, Basic Black & Whisper White
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, 
So Saffron, Basic Black & Perfect Plum
Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots & Square Lattice
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, 5-petal flower & Boho Blossoms
Jewels:  Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    I am going to make some more!
    So sweet, just like you!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I struggle with neutral cards too! Of course, I think the baby girl ones are the easiest!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...