Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June SAS ~ Sympathy/Thinking of You Card

Ok, I need to quickly get a card posted today before I head into work.  Today's card is one we made at my June Stamp a Stack.  I seem to be stuck with a certain color combo though.  I really like Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla together, but they seem to be the perfect combo for sympathy/thinking of you cards.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Stamp Sets:  Elements of Style, Curly Cute, 
Because I Care (retired hostess) 
& Peace and Comfort (retired a LONG time ago)
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
Classic Stampin' Pads:  Soft Suede & Crumb Cake
Ribbon:  5/8" satin in Very Vanilla




2 comments:

  1. This was a elegant card to make too. Very soft too. Not too hard to make.
    ALSO>... Thank you for the VERY special card I received last eve for my birthday! I can't believe it!
    I can't even tell you what this meant to me!
    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...