Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Wildflowers ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today I have a quick and simple sponged card to share with you that was inspired by Try Stampin' on Tuesday's sketch challenge #376.
I used one of Fun Stampers Journey's new stamps called Wildflowers.  I stamped the image first on Buttercream card stock with Black Licorice ink.  Then I put on a round mask for the sun, sponged around the mask using Banana Cream ink, a little farther away from the sun I sponged Pineapple Smoothie.  After that I sponged a bit of Orange Creamcicle, then some Bubble Gum and around the very bottom and part of the right edge I used Lemongrass.  I stamped a sentiment over the sun since it seemed a bit bare, them layered the main piece on Black Licorice card stock and popped that up on a Whip Cream Card base.  To finish it off and make it go with this week's sketch I stamped "just for you", die cut it with Journey Oval dies and popped it up with Journey Foam Squares.  I think it's a very soft and pretty CAS card and easy to whip up in about 15 minutes!
Here's the sketch that inspired my card.  Make sure you check out what all of the other designers created using this sketch HERE.  
If you get a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create!
Whip Cream
Bubble Gum
Citrus Cooler
Banana Cream
Pineapple Smoothie
Lemon Grass
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...