Monday, August 6, 2018

Little House ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card is another one that I wouldn't consider my norm, but I thought this cute little house was just asking for me to use Color Splash pencils to color it.
This house reminds me of when I go up north in Michigan.  I guess because I've seen a lot of houses with stone on them maybe? I don't know! I have to say the finished card is NOT what I envisioned at all, but the watercolors that I used ended up going well with our new FSJ card stock Rustic Rose.
The background was a little blah without anything there so I embossed it with the new Tiny Dot embossing folder and Layered Scallops. I covered the transition from one embossing folder to the other with Lemon Grass Satin Ribbon.  All of the watercolor was done using Journey Color Splash pencils.  I dropped the color from each pencil onto a block and picked it up from there as needed.
Since several of our Color Splash pencils are mixed to create some of FSJ's colors I am showing what colors I thought I used below.  Of course I forgot to write the pencils numbers down before I put them away. 😕 
Whip Cream
Rustic Rose
Lemon Drop
Summer Days
Lemon Grass
Kiwi Slice
Green Olive
Fresh Forest
Cool Pool
Pool Play
Huckleberry Fusion
Denim Days
Deep Lilac
Black Licorice

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Stamp Set:  Little House - Free Bloom Benefit with $75 order
Embossing Folder: Tiny Dot - Free Bloom Benefit with $75 order



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...