Thursday, July 12, 2018

Cottage Bouquet ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Today's card was inspired a bit by this year's convention make and takes.

So for starters I didn't do my make and takes at convention this year...gast, I know! Instead I came up with my own twist on the cards.  This design was in one of the previous mini's so I decided to give it a try with the new Cottage Bouquet stamp set and the paper from my convention packet.

Why am I showing you this funky pic below???  Because I want to share that when I mask on a card I ALWAYS keep the mask that I cut out!  I stamp on a sticky note (ones that are sticky over the whole back), cut it out and place it over the stamp that it coordinates with when I'm done with it.  That way I can use it over and over again instead of cutting them out every time I want to mask.  

Whip Cream
Oatmeal Cookie
Watermelon Fusion
Lemon Drop
Black Licorice
I colored the flowers with Journey Color Burst pencils, rubbed them with baby oil and spritzed them with shimmer silk using one of FSJ's misters (it's about 7 or 8 drops of sparkle silk then fill up the mister with 70% rubbing alcohol).  You can't see it in this pic, but I hand pierced around the inside edges of the flowers too. :)
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Retired Host Set A Better Place
Baby Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...