Thursday, June 7, 2018

Let's Ride ~ A Fun Stampers Journey Card

Hi Everyone!  
I've been busy making cards for convention that's coming up in less than two weeks!  
I can't wait to go and have some fun!  
Today's card is what I created during a live Stamp Off with my friend Glenda.

As always I have a picture of both of our cards!  I love how one stamp can be used in such different ways!
If you'd like to watch our live Stamp Off check it out below.
I usually spend a little more time when I'm sponging, but I had to whip it out pretty fast.  It's kind of plain right now, but when I send it out I'll add a sentiment and maybe a few extra embellishments.
Whip Cream
Pineapple Smoothie
Lemon Grass
Fresh Forest
Beach Breeze
Catalina Splash
Oatmeal Cookie
Hazelnut Blend
Black Licorice
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Remember all products used are listed at the bottom of each post. :)
Sara

I'd love to have you join me on my journey!
Go to www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn or
Click on "Join My Team" at the top of this post.
Have you ever wanted to create something, 
but don't always have the time to come up with the idea?
That's where the Bloom Box comes in!  Check it out!  
www.funstampersjourney.com/sarahoogendoorn
If you like what you see and want to order just click on the 
"Shop Now" tab at the top of my blog. 

 If you have questions feel free to contact me. 

Just click "Contact Me" at the top of my blog . 

Supplies used on this card:

Scrap Paper



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I read everyone! If you ever wonder how I've made something I'd be glad to let you know! Sara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...